Your organization has migrated much of your computing and data to the cloud, decreasing infrastructure costs and making scaling more flexible, easier, and faster. However, the transition to the cloud may have created much more work for your IT staff. The move may have actually made doing business more expensive. Fortunately, retaining a managed services provider (MSP) and outsourcing needed cloud IT work can help bring down costs.
Almost 90% or the companies noted receiving excellent service. Respondents commented especially on how the expertise and knowledge of managed services providers allowed their businesses to run trouble-free and on time. The heads of the organizations noted how easy it was to work with an MSP. They were also very satisfied by the high level of security, decreased downtime, and flexibility that resulted from the services provided.
Working with a managed services provider typically results in decreased costs in the following ways:
• Compliance – Their knowledge and familiarity with industry standards and government regulations helps ensure your organization remains compliant.
• Experience & Training – Managed service providers bring years of experience, training, skills, solutions, and certifications that let them perform tasks and repairs more efficiently and rapidly.
• Increased Uptime – Decreased downtime by itself will result in thousands of dollars of savings over time.
• Less In-house Resources – The need for on-premises IT staff, equipment, and software required for handle operations will be decreased, along with the associated costs.
• Predictable Costs – Most MSPs bill for a retainer and a set monthly fee, making managing budgets easier.
Alpha Engineering Business Support
Choosing an expert computer technology-support provider is an important decision for your business. Alpha Engineering Associates has been a trusted partner of many companies in the Washington, Baltimore and Annapolis areas since 1990. For affordable client-focused network consulting services and solutions, please call Alpha Engineering Associates today at (410) 295-9500.