Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
Our objective is to provide laboratory operations with superior software automation techniques and custom software support services that are not available in-house. We accomplish this goal by providing expertise in:
- Evaluating laboratory environments and recommending or providing software automation solutions
- Developing Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) requirement specifications implementation schedules and plans
- Implementing LIMS within laboratories
- Training laboratory personnel on how to use their newly installed LIMS
- Writing software requirements specification documents for custom applications
- Developing custom software solutions and
- Interfacing instruments to workstations and instrument workstations to Laboratory Information Management Systems
Software Development Implementation
In the Annapolis, Maryland area we provide the highest quality of software development as well as website development. We strive to meet our customer’s needs and to see that they are more than satisfied with what we have developed for them.
Alpha has been involved with the implementation of over 300 LIMS systems ranging in size from small, “off-the-shelf” software systems to very large, highly customized, multi-functional systems. Alpha has provided these services to clients in the Federal and State Governments, State Agencies, Commercial Environmental Services Laboratories, Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing companies.