Is your business seeking an experienced and affordable IT solution?
Our IT services staff is composed of experienced systems administrators, engineers, and technicians who will augment your internal IT staff to keep your IT systems continuously available, secure, and up-to-date. When you’re looking for a full-time IT outsourcing solution these qualities are essential.
Alpha Engineering Associates provides the following computer network services:
- Personalized network services and solutions relevant to your business needs
- Valued and effective network planning and consulting
- Network administration
- Maintenance and upgrades
- Back-up and disaster recovering planning and implementation
- Standardization of server and workstation builds/images
- Hardware installation and support
- Software installation and configuration
- SQL, Exchange, and SharePoint Systems implementation and support
As well as these network and security services:
- Network assessments and documentation
- Firewall and security solutions
- Anti-virus strategies
- VPN and Remote Access
Expert Implementations of Microsoft network platforms:
Windows Small Business Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 brings our experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure with features and enhancements in virtualization, management, storage, networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, access and information protection, and the web and application platform.
Windows Server 2008
Reviewers guide: Provides a technical overview of the innovative features and functions that make Windows Server 2008 the next-generation Windows Server and successor to Windows Server 2003.
Exchange Server 2010-2016
Exchange lets you tailor your solution based on your unique needs and ensures that your communications are always available, while you remain in control.
It’s the Office you know, plus tools to help you work better together, so you can get more done — anytime, anywhere.